In light of the current COVID – 19 Coronavirus, Aire Valley Catering have the following procedures that all our engineers are now following:
- All engineers must take their temperature before attending any site. If your temperature is above 37.8 °C you must inform Aire Valley Catering head office before attending site. YOU MUST NOT ENTER THE SITE.
- If you or any family members are showing any symptoms of COVID – 19 you must inform Aire Valley Catering head office immediately and self-isolate for 14 days (Cough, difficulty in breathing or fever).
- All engineers must wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival and departure of the site.
- All engineers must agree the best access route into the site so they will have minimal amount of contact with people as far as practicable possible.
- All engineers to keep a minimum of 2 meters from the nearest person as far as practicable possible.
- All engineers must keep updated with the latest government guidelines:
If any customers have any concerns with regards to their catering and refrigeration equipment maintenance needs, please contact James Needham on 07710021137 or firstname.lastname@example.org